This page is operated by Judici.com, not a court. Links to this page do not constitute endorsement by any court of the content, policies, or services offered here.
Welcome to Judici!
- 08/07/2020 - Macon County has resumed participation with Judici.com, and is once again available for EPay and EPlea services.
- 07/22/2020 - We have updated our FAQ with information regarding the expungement of cannabis cases. You can see that entry here.
(Link will open in a new tab.)
- 07/22/2020 - Please note that the use of some VPN services may significantly limit your access to Judici. Turning off the VPN service before using Judici will usually immediately restore access.
- 06/24/2020 - We are happy to announce that you can now E-Plea qualifying traffic tickets, and pay on your court fines, through Judici in Henry County, IL.
- Litigant info
- Criminal charges, dispositions and sentences
- Civil judgments
- Fines and fees ordered, balances paid, and payment details
- Hearing dates
- Case minutes
- Will Indexes